24 May Villa Merry Christmas Fete
Pop this date in your diary now!
Villa Merry Christmas Fete
Sunday 1 December 2019
11am – 4pm
Come and do your Christmas shopping from over a hundred high quality stalls, while enjoying food, drink and entertainment in the lovely Villa Maria grounds.
Dear Villa Maria Community,
We need your help to make this event a success. The PTA has decided to limit our fundraising this year, to concentrate our efforts on this major event. We ask you to consider how you could help with this in any way, either large or small. The following is a list of suggestions but other ideas will be warmly received. We thank you in advance for your help and involvement; many helping hands will keep the load lighter for each individual.
• Stallholders – if you or someone you know has a business or a skill selling suitable good quality items and would like to rent a 4x4m stall for only $50, spaces are still available. Please contact Belinda or Helen on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sponsorship – wanting to promote your business to potentially thousands of customers? We have various tiers of sponsorship values available in return for advertising at the Christmas Fete. In particular we are looking for sponsorship
for the Pimms Bar, the Entertainment stage, food stalls and Devonshire teas. All enquiries and offers to email@example.com
• Raffle items – we will be running a “Twelve Days of Christmas” raffle leading up to the Fete and on the day. Twelve great prizes to be won. We are looking for items to be raffled, either larger items such as iPads, iPhones, use of holiday houses, artwork, anything…., as well as smaller items which can be bundled together into pamper baskets, treat items etc. Smaller items can be dropped at the Main Office, larger items please contact Kate on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stage for entertainment – does anyone own either a flat deck truck or a curtainsider that could be used as a stage? We could advertise your business alongside it. Please contact email@example.com
• Wrapping paper, cellophane – we will be running a giftwrapping stall at the Fete and are looking for donations of Christmas wrapping paper, cellophane etc. If anyone has contacts in the industry or is just able to donate a few rolls of wrapping paper please drop it in to the Main Office or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ingredients – the PTA is running a Pimms Bar, Devonshire Tea room, and a Christmas Cake stand (don’t bother baking one, come and buy these delicious cakes in a range of sizes!!). To keep costs down we would be grateful for donations of ingredients – Bottles of Pimms, ginger ale, lemonade, sherry, mixed fruit, butter, condensed milk, tinned pineapple, flour, marmalade, sugar, cream, raspberry jam. If you can provide any amount of these things please contact Caroline on email@example.com and she will arrange collection from you.
• Calling all crafty creatives – if you are keen to be involved with making beautiful Christmas wreaths, crafts and decorations, Rebecca Brinkhurst is keen to hear from you. She will be running some workshops during the year to make various items to sell. Please contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance to all our Villa Maria families for your help!