The 2018 annual tuition fee for International students attending Villa Maria College is NZ$14,500, plus an Administration Fee (non-refundable) first year only.
Government Services Tax (GST) 15% from October 1st 2010
All school levies
Most subject fees (some specific subject costs not covered)
Any ESOL assistance
All text books (but not workbooks)
All Proprietor’s charges and levies
This fee needs to be paid in full before a student can obtain a visa to study in New Zealand. As soon as the fees are received, a receipt will be sent.
The fee does not include:
- School uniform costs ($800 for new and approx $300 for secondhand)
- Personal stationery costs (including workbooks $100-$200 total
- National examination fees ($383 as applicable plus $100 for each Scholarship subject)
- Any extra-curricular activities such as sport, music or cultural activities ($20-40 average per sport. Music tuition is generally free, $100-300 per instrument for hire)
- Year 10 Camp, $180 approx
- Some subject costs – Hospitality and Home Economics are $120-$180 per year
- Sundry costs (planner/ID card)
- Homestay costs
The homestay cost in 2018 is $260 per week.