08 Aug Exam Timetable 2017
Villa Maria Senior Examinations
11th – 15th September 2017
- Girls are on Study Leave for the duration of their Exams, and do not need to be at school, unless they have an examination.
- Exams will start on the following days for the various year levels:
Year 11, 12 and 13 start Study leave on 11th September.
- Classes resume for Year 11 and 12 on 18th September.
Year 13 have their Retreat on 18-19th September and classes resume on Wednesday, 20th September.
- Morning examinations begin at 8.45 and afternoon exams at 12.30. Examinations are usually three hours long, but some may be two hours. Students are asked to be at school 30 minutes before their exam.
- The LIRC will be available for study in this period. Students need to sign in at the student office so that we are aware that they are on-site. If they are not completing an examination that day they will need to sign out as well. Normal school rules (for example, uniform, eating and cellphone use) will apply.
- If, for whatever reason, a student is unable to sit the NCEA examinations at the end of the year these exams will be used as evidence for derived grades.
- If a student is ill for a College examination the office needs to be contacted and a medical certificate provided on return to school or via email to Ms Kirk (email@example.com). Please email Ms Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for a catch-up examination.
- Students are expected to attend in full school uniform and bring their required equipment in clear plastic bag.Ngā mihi mahanaSarah Kirk